We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Proposal Manager to our growing Program Services group in our main Boston Office! In this dynamic role you will prepare proposals in support of our commercial program while serving as a subject matter expert.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either Business, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, or related fields
- 5+ years of related A/E/C industry experience in Estimating, Business Development, Proposals Management, or Purchasing role
- Well-organized, energetic self-starter, who is able to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality required
- Deltek / HCSS software knowledge a plus
Why Work at Charter?
Charter is a growing environmental and civil construction company located in Boston’s South End. We offer a unique and diverse set of skills, which means you won’t be stuck working on the same type of project over and over again. With competitive compensation programs and frequent company outings, Charter has developed a culture that recognizes employee’s hard work and understands the need for a work – life balance.
Always check our careers page for the latest job openingsBack to all